Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sleek Saturday Series – with Curacao I-Divine

I was so excited when Liloo  asked me if i would be interested it doing a post on Sleek Saturday . Could i be more excited? Sleek makeup is one of my favorite brand and i feature them quite often.

What Sleek Saturdays are :

The idea behind Sleek Saturday is to forget whatever grudge you have with the brand encourage myself and whoever who would like to join me, to play with these sleek products you have in the cupboard and which you don't reach out very often.
I was looking at my sleek makeup i divine palettes and i wanted to do a look with Oh so Special one but its a gloomy , rainy day so i wanted to do something bright, also its Pakistan's independence day so i wanted the look to be green . I chose the Curacao I-Divine from Caribbean collection.


Jet off into paradise with the Curacao I-Divine 12 piece eyeshadow palette (RRP £6.49), a mix of bold corals , ocean blue hues, and tangerine brights. Sleek Makeup's high colour pigmentation helps recreate the stand out orange eyes rocked by Hollywood hottie Scarlet Johanssen and Pop Queen Fergie this spring , Bright eyes are BACK , wear a vivid sweep of corak ir lucid yellow as seen at the Derek Lam and Peter Som shows in 2011















Foundation: Mac studio fix fluid NC30
Powder: Rimmel London's Match Perfection Ultra Creamy Compact Powder
Blush:
Mac Warmth Of Coral from Mac semi precious collection
Bronzer : NARS Laguna Bronzing Powder 
Eyeshadows:  I used Martini all over lid and bro bone. Green iguana on the crease and the outer V . Then i used espresso martini to contour, also used it on the lower lashline. 
Under Eye Concealer / Brightener : Rimmel London's Match Perfection Concealer. 2 in 1 concealer and highlighter
Eyeliners:  Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner
Mascara: Bourjois Volume Clubbing mascara
Lips: Palladio herbal lipstick in smokey rose and NARS Lipgloss in Sweet Revenge  

I didnt photograph as well as i wanted it to be, I miss my nikon camera for face/eye photos. Cant wait for dad to come back so i can post them more regularly. Next week you will see something much more better.


To all Pakistani girls Happy independence day :)



If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

11 comments :

  1. I was so scared of this palette. The colours you have chosen: perfect perfect perfect. Not a million years, i thought a sultry sexy look, colourful but at the same time ultra wearable could be done with the curacao. eek, I didnt plan to buy the curacao. damn you sarah, I want it now.
    Going to update my post with the direct link to your look :)

    Lovely lovely to have you doing sleek saturday, especially with the time delay and everything. The cherry on the cake: being able to see your full face. feeling very flattered :)

    thank you so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look SO pretty! And lovely makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My! you look Gorgeous :) LOVELY! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not much of a eye shadow person (I don't really know how to apply all the different colours:p), but the shades look great. you look stunning in the first picture though! Big thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwwwwww you are looking soo ...... :D, aham aham....:P simple and classic... love your lippies...MashAllah...

    your first pic is a piece of classic... really :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colours, you look beautiful Masha'Allah! :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥