Saturday, August 13, 2011

OPI DS Radiance - NOTD


DS Radiance was Part of the OPI Designer Series Nail Collection.
Radiance is a Metallic silver color ,a beautiful Luxuriously rich, brilliant silver.It has a smooth formula , needed only one coat and is easy to remove.
It looks like a perfect silver foil. I only needed one coat of this polish to get the full opacity. It dries super fast which i love. 
Below photos were taken in different lightning





I cant get enough of OPI polishes, thank you maddi and rabeeya for feeding my hunger.



If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

8 comments :

  1. That's an amazing silver.Radiance is the perfect name for it.LOVE.
    Don't forget to enter my giveaway:
    http://pandorasssbox.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice and pretty silver shade. Thanks for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll call it alumina, nice tin shine!

    xoxo elle

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty metallic shade....love it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this colour! It's lovely! All the silvers I've tried are all so sheer. I'm going to try and get my hands on this one. thanks Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this polish is a stunner: wow! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous i love OPI polishes Thnks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥