Monday, August 1, 2011

Rimmel London Match Perfection Line - Review , Photo & Swatches


I was fortunate enough to given a chance to test and review the new Rimmel London Match Perfection Line.
Live life to perfection!  You deserve perfect looking, naturally radiant, flawless skin.  And now you can have it thanks to new Match Perfection Range from Rimmel London. Rimmel’s first skin-matching range blends beautifully for truer, fresher, longer-lasting colour.  It really is perfection. Rimmel’s secret?  The answer lies with three exciting formula innovations.

Rimmel Launches Its First Skin-Matching Range - which Comes in
  • Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation,  
  • Rimmel London 2 in 1 Concealer and 
  • Ultra Creamy Powder.

Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation you can say goodbye to unnatural colour and tell-tale tide marks. This high-tech make-up perfectly adapts to and copies your skin tone and texture so you look like you’re blessed with a naturally gorgeous complexion.  The long-lasting formula stays for up to 16 hours of wear, with no colour fade, so you can go from day to night without having to touch up.  Lightweight and oil free, it’s super comfortable to wear so you feel as natural as you look.  And because protecting your skin’s own beauty is all-important, the foundation benefits from an SPF 15.
Rimmel London Match Perfection Concealer is the perfect treat to banish forever any signs of fatigue and illuminate the eye area while Rimmel London Match Perfection Ultra Creamy Powder is a premium compact powder with an incredibly soft, creamy texture that blends beautifully to give the ultimate undetectable non-chalky finish and up to 14-hour shine control.  It’s never been easier to be a natural-looking beauty.


I received sample sizes of three different shades of Rimmel London's Match Perfection foundation. I am sucker for travel sizes products. I've been trying Rimmel London's Match Perfection foundation for a few weeks now. First of all it has spf 15, which is excellent for summer days or all around the year.I am dry- Combo skin type, mean it dry from cheeks area and oily at T zone. So It works well for my skin as the foundation gives a dewy finish. I love the way it gives healthy, dewy finish. Since these days it so hot and humid, this needs to be set with a powder. I think it will work great in winters.
It blends beautifully into skin, It evens out my skin tone which i love. The coverage is build able. The coverage is pretty decent, It gives medium to full coverage . In the hot summers of Pakistan my makeup has tendency to slip but the lasting quality of Rimmel London's Match Perfection foundation is impressive.

Swatches of Rimmel London's Match Perfection foundation

L-R  103 - 300 & 402


Since it has this dewy finish , I won't recommend this foundation to oily skin. But this might work perfectly for combo, dry or normal skin. 

Rimmel london  Match Perfection 2 in 1 Concealer


I got the full size of the Rimmel london 2 in 1 Concealer. This concealer is supposed to be a 2 in 1 concealer and highlighter,  so it conceals and also brightens up the eyes.
It comes in a squeezy tube , which is flexible , I prefer this packaging rather than the twist and click. It has a brush which makes it easy if you want to apply concealer directly from the tube or with a brush. I apply directly and then blend in tapping motion in with my fingers.


I swatched the shades when this line was initially launched and thought whoa! these are way to light for my skintone. I am glad i got to try the Rimmel london 2 in 1 Concealer in natural beige. The 060 natural Beige  It's the perfect beige for concealing and illuminating my nc30-35 skin tone.  The concealer does tend to settle  into lines by the end of the day but nothing major Just remember to moisturize the under eyes properly prior  to makeup. are Here's a swatch on back of my hand.

  
I apply it under my eyes  and set it with the Rimmel London's Match Perfection Ultra Creamy Compact Powder in Ivory, why i set it with lightest shade is because it keep the under eyes bright and awake. I use the shade closer to my skin tone to set the face makeup.  I will highly recommend this , It one of the favorites of me ,among three products.

Rimmel London's Match Perfection Ultra Creamy Compact Powder

 




I received 2 fill size and 2 sample pan size of  Rimmel London's Match Perfection Ultra Creamy Compact Powder.When i first got the shades i was little bummed because none of them seemed like a match for my skin. But when i used the Ivory over the Rimmel london 2 in 1 Concealer , i kinda loved the way it brighten the look. Over all the soft beige is the closest match.Also one of the full size compact came shattered. 
I likeed the crown detail on the lid. Packaging is very cute and blue. What if the blue part was hot pink ? ;) 
It comes in a pretty decent sized compact with a mirror and sponge. It also has the mirror, perfect for touching up on-the-go. 



The powder itself is super soft and creamy when you touch it. The finish is matt and lightweight . It doesn't leave the looking cakey or flakey which is the last thing i want.  The coverage is pretty decent, Its really pigmented so you dont need alot of product. I will recommend using it with a powder brush and dust it all over lightly or where ever needed.
If you are fortunate enough to have a good skin you may get away by using this powder by its own. This is my second favorite from the Rimmel London Match Perfection Line .

L-R 103 true Ivory and 200 soft beige

Rimmel London's Match Perfection Ultra Creamy Compact Powder swatches on back of the hand

L-R 100 Ivory, 103 true Ivory , 200 soft beige, and 300 sand




Prices : 

  • Rimmel London's Match Perfection  foundation - rs 1400
  • Rimmel London's Match Perfection 2 i 1 concealer - rs 575 
  • Rimmel London's Match Perfection powder - rs 1300

Over all the I  will highly recommend Match Perfection Concealer. 2 in 1 concealer and highlighter and the Rimmel London's Match Perfection Ultra Creamy Compact Powder. They are worth picking up.


If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

8 comments :

  1. Great review. I want to try this concealer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rimmel is a great brand <3 Great review!Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the review! i was sus about the concealer pen... it's hard to find one that doesn't sink into the lines!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow they look great!! I wish we had Rimmel here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review :) Love this range <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love ur swatches its very detailed and descriptive. Τhis is thе rіght blοg for аnybodу who really wаnts tо find out about this topic. Exсexcellent stuff, just great!Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥