Thursday, July 14, 2011

Vacations [FOTD & EOTD ]

Last two weeks have been so hectic, i have been traveling back and forth .  I had amazing time with my family and my sister;s family. She flew to London 2 days ago and finally i am back home. When i was in lahore, i had to attend a formal afternoon get to gether, I did this simple look which was loved and complemented by all .I didnt have time to take more pictures but i managed to take few before we left.
Since it was an afternoon lunch and it was really hot , i kept it simple with pretty neutral eyes, Coral lips and good pop of color on cheeks.

 


Foundation: Mac studio fix fluid NC30
Powder: Rimmel London's Match Perfection Ultra Creamy Compact Powder
Blush: Mac sheertone shimmer in Dollymix


Eyeshadows:  Gateau , Celebrate, Wrapped Up and Noir from Sleek makeup Oh so special I divine palette 
Under Eye Concealer / Brightener : Rimmel London's Match Perfection Concealer. 2 in 1 concealer and highlighter

Eyeliners:  Use Celebrate from Sleek makeup Oh so special I divine palette  .
Mascara: Rimmel London's Glam'Eyes Day 2 Night Mascara. Rimmel
Lips: Maybelline colorsenstaional lipstick in coral pop

Since weather was bit gloomy , camera didnt pick the exact shades . 






I am so happy to be back home. There is no place better than home.  I cant wait to show you my recent haul and post regularly. How have you all been ?










If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

9 comments :

  1. Love your look. n ur cheekyyy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think vacations suit you. You look beautiful. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty Sarah!! love the light makeup you did ♥♥
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to your pics from your travels! You have lovely eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to pics of your travels. You have lovely eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your eyes are beautiful, love your makeup :)
    Cant wait to see your haul :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your look...i am your new follower... love ur lipcolor...

    ReplyDelete
  8. looking so pretty sarah :)
    Ive awarded you - do check my blog

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥