Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My First Beauty Swap

I have always loved the idea of Beauty Swaps because  it's a good way to try out products that you've never tried before or in my case not easily available to purchase in my country. I did my first ever makeup swap and i am so happy , I couldn't wait to share it with you guys.



Today I want to share with all of your some great stuff that I got from Maddi   , she is one of the most talented self taught youtube guru in Pakistan, She loves online shopping as much as i do. Quickly we became good friends , she chat about so many things on phone and on fb. One day we thought about doing a makeup swap , we talked about it , we emailed back and forth and finally we did it.

 

So here is what i got :

OPI Shrek Tacular Minis Forever After Limited Edition by OPI 

This set includes mini bottles of the colors in the picture below which are: What’s With The Cattitude?, Rumple Wiggins, Who The Shrek Are You? and Fiercely Fiona.

Serious shine and sexy color in sheer, semi-sheer and creamy formulas. Turkish Delight lip gloss by Nars is a cult favorite among beauty lovers. Even Kim Kardashian uses it to complete her signature pink-y nude lips so i wanted to try that what is it about this lip gloss that has everyone raving? .

NARS Lipgloss in Turkish Delight
NARS Lipgloss in Sweet Revenge


I love collecting blushes, to be honest i wouldn't be caught with out my kajal and blusher. Nyx powder blush in cafe is my first ever nyx blush, other than ones i have ordered at hubby's address.
 Cafe is a Deep rose-tinged brown



 and lastly , nyx jumbo pencil in black bean , i already have milk and yogurt which i ordered from posrk daisy a while back . I also got sigma beauty brush in E35, she was so sweet and kind enough to throw in a nail polish , which i had no idea about.





Now i like beauty swap even more. They are so so much fun . Thank you Maddi for sending some really awsome stuff. Love you babe. Please do check out her  youtube channel , I aim sure you will love her looks ad tutorials. Dont forget to subscribe if you like what you see :)





If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

8 comments :

  1. Wow,,,lovely stuff, now waiting for their swatches and look...
    First try Blusher :D...pls...

    Maddi, am coming to u darling ;)

    www.fakhrarafique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur wc jani ...:)waiting for u fakhra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Swap I like that OPI collection :)Its cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great stuff! :) Specially the Nars glosses :) Beauty swaps are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great GREAT swap. All I can say is WOW! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loveeeee em .. madi hr i come :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow :) I love the OPI Rumple Wiggins! Is the NYX Jumbo pencil in Black bean good? I've heard good things about the Milk one but never about the black bean :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. glad u have a happy swapping time! i like swapping too, but got lifted many times >.<

    xoxo elle

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥