Sunday, July 17, 2011

Daily Photo [ 17-07-2011 ]

Sometimes when words fall shorts, Photos do the trick

 A new series of " Daily Photo" ( which is inspired my one of my favorite blogger Karen from http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com  ) . There won't be any specific theme or time . There will be many categories like Makeup , Nature , abstract and more . Photos can be as random as my moods.
 

Cameras which will be used : Canon EOS Rebel T1i & Nikon S8100. 

Today's photos is of the lovely monsoon weather in the morning. Rain and Mango, my two favorite summer things. This is our home grown mango tree . City where i live , it hardly rains here , it was first moonsoon rain so i was pretty excited.


Your comments & suggestion will be highly appreciated :)



If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

6 comments :

  1. Beautiful! I love rains too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the rains.
    OFF TOPIC: Can you or anyone tell me if bourjois is officialy being launched in Pak?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank Rabeeyah & Pandora`s Box

    @Pandora`s Box I am not sure did you hear this somewhere??, i will get back to you with the detailed information in few days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes a friend told me bourjois will be launching in Lahore Al Fatah soon. So I thought I should ask the authority first before getting excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty.. It's raining here tooo n love the cold weather....

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Pandora`s Box
    i went there last week and at that time there werent anything regrading bourjois, but i will be happy if they launch here , i love their mascara and healthy mix foundation , i am nnot sure about "official " launch as alfatah brought so many brand this year .

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥