Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sleek Makeup LE Caribbean Collection - Swatches & Photos


I want to go to the Beach. A beautiful Beach. The Caribbean !!! .I want to go on a Caribbean cruise with Mr. Glossicious.I really want to enjoy the Very luxurious, pampering, romantic. Beautiful yacht for sunset cruises, roam around in Turks-and-Caicos Island, Aruba , Jamaica, Bahamas , Barbados  ! It's hard to keep writing about a place you want to be but meanwhile looking at Sleek Makeup Caribbean makes me happy .




Inspired by dynamic colours reminiscent of the Caribbean , Sleek Makeup has launched a Limited Edition Caribbean Collection that combines 2 key Spring /Summer 2011 trends , 1970's beauty and bold brights captapult you into that holiday feeling.
This limited edition collection consisit of three items
  • Sleek Makeup Curacao I-Divine Palette
  • Sleek Makeup's Bonaire pout polish
  • Sleek Makeup's Aruba Blush 

  • Sleek Makeup Curacao I-Divine Palette




Jet off into paradise with the Curacao I-Divine 12 piece eyeshadow palette (RRP £6.49), a mix of bold corals , ocean blue hues, and tangerine brights. Sleek Makeup's high colour pigmentation helps recreate the stand out orange eyes rocked by Hollywood hottie Scarlet Johanssen and Pop Queen Fergie this spring , Bright eyes are BACK , wear a vivid sweep of corak ir lucid yellow as seen at the Derek Lam and Peter Som shows in 2011






  •  Sleek Makeup's Bonaire pout polish




The fashion industry has waxed poetic its obsession for orange lips , so pucker up with the Sleek Makeup's Bonaire pout polish (RRP £4.29) and match tangerine lips to the zesty micro trend of fruit cocktail prints., seen on the Stella McCartney and Parada S/S 2011 catwalks. SleekMakeup's tinted lip conditioning balm is enriched with Jojoba , Avocado and sweet almond oil as well as having SPF 15 , giving you gorgeous conditioned lips that are protected from harmful UV rays . 


  • Sleek Makeup's Aruba Blush 


Also in the collection is Sleek Makeup's Aruba Blush (RRP £4.29). Be brave and brighten your look with a cheeky hint of coral and turn into a bird of paradise with Caribbean inspired colours.This collection will have on-trend orange hue products. This blush is extremely pigmented and needs a light handed application.
 





The Caribbean Collection launches on 6th July for a Limited time only. Available in Superdrug stores nationwide and online www.sleekmakeup.com . 
They ship internationally





If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

12 comments :

  1. I LOVE the look of the blush! Your swatches are fab, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely swatches. I live in the Caribbean :) and I'm always fascinated when I see MU products that are inspired by where I live. Those swatches look lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls :)
    @Jinz
    I know caribbean island are so beautiful . One day i will visit them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow seeing this im in holiday mood!

    xoxo elle

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooolalaa Wat a gorgeous blush :)
    blended swatch looks perfect on you

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just saw this and I am amazed, WOW! Nice collection and thanks for the wonderful swatches Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous collection, it's perfect for summer! Thanks for sharing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,Your Blog is awsm.Its always so interesting reading all the posts I do love your Blog.Its indeed one of the Best Blogs I have ever visited.:)
    I have also subscribe for your email service and do read your mails daily and also do follow your blog.Keep up the good work.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥