Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sleek Makeup Curacao I-Divine Palette - [EOTD]

I am practicing my eye makeup and esp blending skills since i got my sleek makeup palettes because they are dream to work with. Today i did is really colorful look with my Sleek Makeup Curacao I-Divine Palette   .
Previously i did few looks with sleek makeup palettes which can check [Here] , [Here ] [Here] and [Here]
If you are on my Facebook , then you must have seen this look before . 
Yes you only get to see one eye :)








Products used in this look are

Eyes :
  • Benefit creaseless cream eyeshadow in recess to prime
  • Nyx MJumbo eye pencil in Milk as base
  • Sleek Makeup Curacao I-Divine Palette ( Blue lagoon on the 1/3 of the lid and lower lashline (smudged ), Purple haze on the outer part of the lid ,Espresso martini to contour ,martini to highlight brow bone.) [Photos & Swatch Here ]
  • Vasanti moon dust shimmer powder inner corner
  • Maybelline eye studio lasting gel eyeliner
  • Sleek MakeUP Luminaire Highlighting Concealer #2 [Review Here]
  • Eldora fake eyelashes 
  • Sweet touch Sparking eye pencils in Teal on lower lash line smudged into the blue lagoon eyeshadow



I personally love this eye look, perfect for spring summer. What do you say ? Do you like it ?




If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

9 comments :

  1. Woww very pretty!!! Great job!! The palette looks lovely <3
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are very beautiful.Love ur look <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Super gorgeous shades! Love love love the eotd

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely eye makeup and lovely blending :) The colors are so pretty and wearable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow gorgeous!!!

    I want this palette now!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo love the colors! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look, only just bought my palette but am looking forward to playing around with it and was glad to see what you came up with :D xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥