Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tiny Nyx Haul - pork​daisy.com

 My birthday was on my may8th and after giving him million hints as a birthday present my younger brother asked me order / buy anything i want with his credit card . My first choice was beauty.com , as they were having 20% off entire site. But as beauty.com doesn't deliver here and i am tired of ordering stuff at hubby's address, i wanted a change but i was scared of losing my package , which isnt new to me. I took a chance , i was encouraged by my sweet blogger friend Rabeeya , i placed an tiny order with pork​daisy.com .  I ordered few thing i really really really wanted .


  • NYX Round Lipstick Thalia
  • NYX Round Lipstick Fig
  • NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss Natural
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Milk
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Yogurt
  • NYX Trio Eyeshadow Barely There / Champagne / Root Beer





NYX Trio Eyeshadow Barely There / Champagne / Root Beer
I so wanted this palette, like forever. I LOVE it so much.

This palette has three awsome Colors :  
  • Barely there ( Possible MAC Nylon dupe) 
  • Champagne (Possible MAC All that Glitters dupe) 
  • Root Beer (Possible MAC Satin Taupe dupe) 




So i was gonna get the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in milk and black bean and then i googled and stumbled upon Temptalis's post where she compared NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils vs. Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow pencil and gave us possible dupes. This is where i saw swatches of NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Yogurt and i knew i have to have it.

Urban Decay Sin seems to be closest to NYX Yogurt .


I initially wanted the NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in smokey look or smokey , but after seeing swatched online i went with NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in natural . I am glad i did. Its a stunning every day shade. The smell is strong and sweet but i dont mind.



As expected the lipsticks were soft , and started to melt , i have kept in my fridge and they are useable.  But i will have to be careful. I love both shades so so much.

  • Fig is a deep pink color
  • Thalia is a gorgeous cool nude pink-mauve




Overall , I am really happy with pork​daisy.com . My order was shipped on May 17 , and today is may 25th , so i got it in less than 10 days. My package was double bubble wrapped and there was a fragile , handle with care sticker on the package. My total Shipping Cost was $9.14  . I am already planning for my next order :D

Please let me know if you want swatches , reviews or anything . 

I would love to hear your Nyx cosmetics recommendations. It will be such a big help . Comment and let me know :)


If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

10 comments :

  1. Love the Post I cant wait to get a couple more NYX Items especallly the Lip Sticks. Great Pics love ur blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like it how the eyeshadow trio says for sexy babe eyes only,i also have one of them that have iced mocha in it <3 it

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Cathy

    Thank you :)

    @Maryam
    I have iced mocha single. Its a beautiful shade :) And to be honest i didn't notice the sexy babe eyes only until i took photos for this post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love ur Things & the good thing is u got the parce;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayie! I Love porkdaisy and I told you, you will LOVE it too :) I am planning of buying the trios too this time and bronzer. Please show the swatches of eye shadows and lipsticks :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww nice haul Sarah!! Thalia is one of my favorite lipsticks! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love NYX, their products are so good :)
    Those lipsticks are beautiful :)

    Love Christine ♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woww love the round lipsticks and jumbo pencils!! Great haul <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. That lip gloss looks gorgeous! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥