Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Garnier Skin Naturals Light - Coming Soon

Garnier Takes Care of your Skin!



In keeping with Garnier's motto 'Take Care', launching this summer is a caring cream for your skin - Garnier Skin Naturals Light which is as the name suggests a natural cream enriched with skin effective ingredients like Lemon which helps to gently exfoliate and remove dead cells and also SPF 15 which protects skin from darkening in the sun. With this cream experience skin two tones fairer in just 28 days! Measure and see for yourself soon!



Garnier is officially launching their new Skin Naturals Light Cream in mid June in Pakistan. Are you excited ?

I have tried the squeeze tube and the jar version a long time ago so i am excited to give this one a try. 



If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

1 comment :

  1. I just started using Garnier products last December, and I can say they really keep up with their motto "Take Care," (my skin that is). My friends noticed my glowing skin just after a month of using their cream. Would definitely recommended this cream to you.

    skin care review

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥