Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spotted - International Makeup Brands in Pakistan - Bobbi brown, Estee Lauder , Chanel & More

When i was at alfatah during my trip to lahore, i was pleasantly surprised to see some highend makeup counters.  The brands i spotted were Estee Lauder,Chanel , Bobbi brown , & MAC . 

I only asked the prices for few products so you all can have a idea.  If i forgot the exact price i will write the approx price.

  • Estee Lauder Peach Nuance was for rs 3800/-

  
  • Chanel Levres Scintillantes Glossimer for rs 3800/-



  •  Bobbi Brown shimmer bricks for rs 5000/- onwards 
  •  Bobbi brown blush for rs 3000/-

  • M.A.C lipsticks for rs 1950/-

  • M.A.C Mineralize Skinfinish for approx rs 4200
  •  Mac Select Cover Up for approx rs 2200/-


  • NYC liquid lipstick for rs 290/-

  • More products and prices will be added later . if you have spotted any new brand or product and know their prices please leave a comment or email me .

If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

4 comments :

  1. Yeah Al Fatah in Fsd also stores all these brands plus some of the Sally Hansen products too . Thanks for sharing the prices :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have given you an award on my blog...check it out on my blog...!! :) :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks to share the great information about cosmetics, i really like it and i find it very help full, for more information about the fashion and beauty tips just visit to cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I love your blog. Found it through Sara Hassan's blog. Al-Fateh is a great store. I miss it the most of all the places to shop at in Lahore.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥