Friday, April 8, 2011

[NOTD] Illamasqua's Gamma -Bright Summer Sunshine -Review

Are you ready for summer ? I certainly am so wear your sunglasses ladies, because today i am gonna show some really brightest , summery nails. 
Illamasqua Gamma is part of Illamasqua’s Toxic Nature Nail Varnish collection for spring/summer 2011. This is the brightest colour i have ever owned, reminds me of sleek makeup nailed polish in Florida which i gave away to a blogger friend. Illamasqua Gamma honestly screams summer. Just looking at my nails make me smile. 


  • Illamasqua Gamma is a Neon orange. 
Illamasqua website says :Leave your mark with bold, rich, vibrant colours. Hardwearing and chip-resistant with individual finishes from matt to high gloss. Apply two coats for intensity and use with Illamasqua Nail Base Coat and Illamasqua Nail Top Coat for the perfect finish. Talk with your hands and make a statement. 
Price : £13.50 

You can buy Illamasqua's Gamma from Illamasqua online web store. They ship internationally . 






It was really hard to capture the real shade into the pictures.  It looks almost pastel in the above pictures which were taken in the natural day light. I took few pictures using flash , which came almost true to the color. 

The application is a breeze, the formula is creamy and smooth. It can get a bit uneven at the first coat . It is extremely pigmented, you two coats will be fine but I used three three coats for the pictures and you can see it doesn't look streaky. I used my Sally Hanson Professional Heat Sealed Base Coat .




In coming weeks I’ll be reviewing of the cream pigments from Illamasqua’s Toxic Naturecollection so stay tuned :)








If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

9 comments :

  1. wowsie! thats a totally summery color! <3 it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright summery color. Looks more amazing with glitter on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's bright, very bright! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE !!! I luv bright milky nail colors ♥ btw same shade iz available in Golden Rose Paris just for PKR125/- hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Illamasqua! They just opened a store in Sydney and we beauty bloggers just obsessed with it now:)
    xox
    Marusya V
    http://crashingred.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like orange sorbet! Yum! And the bottle is so lush! ;) x

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥