Friday, April 15, 2011

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer -Review ,Photos and Swatches

When my dad was going to his trip to Dubai in February , i knew what i wanted  ,and he bought exactly what i asked him . Check out what he got me in this post [Here]

 

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer : A lightweight fluid concealer that provides medium to full coverage with a comfortable, natural matte finish. Colour-true formula lasts up to 15 hours. Helps conceal and correct the look of under-eye circles, and discolorations. Comes in a clear glass vial with a matte black pump.

Price : $16.50


I knew i wanted this since i saw the promo images back in 2010 . Sadel it isnt available in Pakistan  so i had to wait for someone from my family to make a trip abroad. I have combination skin and weather in Pakistan is mostly warm/humid and my makeup wears off easily. This concealer was released with MAC prolong wear foundation which i am sure i will get next time.

I got the shade NC35 . With The MAC Pro Longwear Concealer you only need a little.Its very pigmented .Yes a little goes a long way. The texture of the concealer is creamy and of course liquid. It blends out easily and amazingly . But when applying this concealer you have to work quickly as this starts drying it will become thicker and harder to blend. It gives medium to full coverage. 



I bought it to use for my blemishes instead of using it for under eyes concealer. I love my Bobbi brown concealer for under eyes.  I used it couple of times under my eyes and i feel it sinks into my fine lines there. I use it around my cheeks where i need more coverage. I love it because it doesn't feel drying on skin . The concealer lasts ages.  my makeup vanishes mysteriously during the day but this stayed forever.It doesn't turn ashy on me and doesn't crease.



The MAC Pro Longwear Concealer comes in 9ml / .30flz which is clearly mentioned on the concealer bottle.  I love the fact that it comes with a pump.The pump is little stiff so I    usually pump some into a sample container so I don't waste too much .Over all packaging wise its really easier to use.


I am wearing MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in the below picture






Over all MAC Pro Longwear Concealer is fabulous concealer . Let us know if you’ve tried this and do you love it or hate it ?






If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

7 comments :

  1. WOW! thanks for the review Sarah :) seems like a really nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review. MAC..*sigh*
    P.S. You look pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Studio Finish but I don't really like it. I've never tried this one though x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great...makes u look so radiant

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did u manage to guess the right shade for your skin tone.your face is looking flawless in the pic

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey,i have a combo skin with my T-zone being slightly oily and cheeks are normal but the thing is i have some acne marks left on my cheeks.so would it be good concealer to cover them?? and kindly can you tell me where is it available and price??

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥