Friday, April 15, 2011

Deal Alert - NYX Nude On Nude Cosmetic Palette for $14.99


I was browsing Ulta.com as usual and my heart skipped a beat when i saw NYX Nude On Nude Cosmetic Palette for $14.99 . You all know i love a good online deal and i posted about Ulta.com Makeup sale at Ulta 40% off Revlon, Almay, NYX cosmetics & More 
and imagine my excitement when this palette was still in stock. I i had a 20% off one product coupon so i instantly ordered it with few other things. Its only ONLINE offer




Ulta.com only ships to Continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, U.S.Territories, PO Boxes, and APO / FPO addresses.





If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

3 comments :

  1. so blooming jealous right noooooooooooooooow :( xx :) thanks your deal. your blog is w o n d e r f u l x

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥