Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dream Mousse by Maybelline Blush Soft Plum -Review ,Photos & Swatches

Not being a real fan on Maybellines Dream Matte Mousse Foundation I'm not too sure what made me purchase the Dream Mousse Blush but Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush is so pretty and it like glides like a wonder just bought it and i personally love it , the only poor thing is that it doesn't last as long as powder.It has shimmer , Personally, I like the sparkle in the blush for night outs , but this might put some people off.

The Product
Maybelline's Dream Mousse Blush is the perfect addition to the Maybelline's Dream Collection. The Dream collection is a 'revolutionary' air-whipped product that promises to give you a natural radiant look, with perfect coverage and that satin-soft feel we all love.


The shade I have are 40 soft plum & 02 Coral



Its easy to blend and just by adding little by little you can get the intensity required. Even if I'm having a 'no make-up day, just  a couple of dabs of this keeps me looking alive and glowing! It can give a really flawless, professional looking finish if applied properly.Only need to dab your fingers in the pot, not scoop out a lot. Easy to vary the intensity of the color. Lovely feel to the skin after applying, non greasy. Gives a slight shimmer. You can get streak marks of you do not blend properly.I use my fingers to apply this blush as I am no expert on makeup application and brushes, so this is a quick alternative to all those expensive brushes that could cost more than the product you want to use.Packaging is so cute ,it comes in a small glass jar like all the other Mousse products from Maybelline. It is small so you can carry it around in your bag or when you go traveling.





I would recommend this to anyone who is experimenting with blush and wants to try something different but isn't willing to shell out for the higher end brands.I would suggest this product to people who have an even complexion, because I have noticed that it does not look so great on uneven skin textures. It might sink into your pores trust me, so not a good look. But this happens with most cream blushes.


 
If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

4 comments :

  1. I also have this in Soft plum and love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try Maybelline's Dream Mousse Blush. The colours look so flattering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coral one. Love the details :) keep it up

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥