Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Lipstick #23

My firs ever Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Lipstick :) Well technically its my second, my first order had Yves Saint Laurent Ysl Silky - Sensual Radiant Lipstick #20 Spicy Pink which my lovely hubby forgot to send. I dont blame him , I had ordered so mucg stuff that i can imagine how a man can lost his way while packing. He forgot to send my 2 NARS blushes as well.InshAllah he will bring these with him in feb .

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Lipstick #23 Luscious Pink (muted rose). I bought it from apothica.com

An extremely smooth and creamy lipstick with a formula that transforms into a fluid veil of radiant color when it touches the lips.



  "In coming days , i will start posting about my collective haul one by one which i have been ordering /shopping / collecting from last 4-5 months. They will include different brands , stores, online sites . So if you like reading what other people bought / Hauled lately , i would highly recommend you to check back every day because trust me there is alot to share with you :)  "
I will updating the below list , as i go through all products one by one



Day 1 - Nars lipgloss dup Haul ( Sephora.com )

Day 2- Smashbox , Too faced , Benefit -Haul  (Apothica & Sephora)


If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

2 comments :

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥