Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Milani Cosmetics Haul



I have never tried any of milani products and you can imagine how excited i was when i got these :)


  •  Milani Baked Bronzer in in 04 Glow
Glow -is Light golden tan with golden shimmer

  • Milani Cosmetics Lip Flash   01 & 04
01 is copper brown with golden shimmer
04 is Fuchsia with gold and fuchsia shimmer
  • Milani Cosmetics HD advance lipcolor
101 Romantic Rose is ( rose pink)
114-candy Apple is (True Red)


Have you tried Milani Cosmetics ? Any product recommendations?








  "In coming days , i will start posting about my collective haul one by one which i have been ordering /shopping / collecting from last 4-5 months. They will include different brands , stores, online sites . So if you like reading what other people bought / Hauled lately , i would highly recommend you to check back every day because trust me there is alot to share with you :)  "
I will updating the below list , as i go through all products one by one



Day 1 - Nars lipgloss dup Haul ( Sephora.com )






If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

3 comments :

  1. i love the milani nail polishes and lipsticks :) i want to try the lip flash pencils! let us know how you like them


    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. o wow Milani cosmetics.
    I m eagerly waiting for ur reviews regarding their Baked bronzer lip flash and HD lip color

    ReplyDelete
  3. Milani creates some really good products at a gr8 price.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥