Monday, February 21, 2011

Sephora Collection Floral Funk Eyeshadow Palette - Cool

Not very long time ago i told you about Sephora Collection Floral Funk Eyeshadow Palette Warm . I liked it , in my opinion Liking something in makeup isn't a strong word, you have to LOVE the product .And I loved the Sephora collection Floral Funk Eyeshadow Palette 





  • What it is:
A palette with nine eyeshadows that can create looks ranging from natural to dramatic.

  • What it does:
Add an edgy yet feminine touch to your look with this gorgeous assortment of shades. Experiment with cool, smoky shades and a fun pop of color or use the warm tones for a naked look.

  • What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

  • What else you need to know:
The Floral Funk Palette comes in a hard compact. It's covered in black faux leather that's bejeweled with golden rivets and adorable pink and white flowers.

Price: $28
Availability :Sephora (sephora.com)
If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

3 comments :

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥