Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sample -Free maybelline fit me foundation

Just a quick heads up ,if you missed maybelline fit me foundation sample from here,then worry not, 
Walmart is  giving away free samples of our new maybelline Fit Me foundation. The sample includes all 18 shades so you can find the fit that's right for you. Get yours now because they won't last long!
Head over here to get your all 18 shades Free maybelline fit me foundation sample

Its only for US residents and allow atleast 4 weeks for delivery.







were you able to pick up a sample ?







If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥