Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Glossicious's picks for the best pink nail polish for Valentine's Day



Valentine's Day is the best day for getting girly.In the month of February we see so many red and pink around after all Valentine's Day is represented with colors such as pink and red. 
Reds and pink for valentines day are like red and green for Christmas , or yellow or orange for basant .

I did a post on perfect luscious red lipsticks for valentines day , you can read the post here.
and now its nail polish turn so here are a few of glossicious's picks for the best pink nail polish for that special day.


For instant embellishment layer up Eyeko Chi Chi Polish for intense glitter coverage. Pink glitters suspended in baby pink polish make for the ultimate girlie nail shade.


An Eyeko classic back by popular demand!  For nails with attitude punk it up with fluro pink – after all “Pink is the only true rock n roll colour” Paul Simonon, The Clash.



I really love this colour, it's the perfect bright pink.The colour and consistency is very dense. This is super-pigmented and almost opaque in one coat. No streaking or dragging, nice formula.Its reminds me of Nails inc Walton street


Walton Street is (deep cerise pink)Isnt it a such a happy deep pink creme color..???its so pretty. just looking at this makes me happy.:-)
Sleek Nailed Polish in Pastel Pink is a perfect baby pink shade that looks really pretty and girlish when its on nail



Its creamy , nudish and lovely on my nails. But formula becomes gloppy after few months.


So whats your favorite pink nail polish ?


have you entered in my Valentines day giveaway here,i'm giving away some sigma beauty brushes.Open internationally



6 comments :

  1. You have a great selection here, I love Eyeko polishes too :)
    We don't have access to Nails Ins here in France (too bad for the Coke collection, we have no stores with these great offers either ^^) but the pink one you chose is very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank kyou lolaa ! we have no stores here with such these great offers so i usually buy my polishes from uk/us when any family member goes abroad :) Thanks for commenthing hon !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't usually buy pink nail polishes because pinks don't go with my skin tone :( but I recently got one from Wet n wild and I'm really liking it. Don't rememeber the shade # :(

    great picks

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was once obsessed with pink nail polishes, but now i think i am more interested in exploring new shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that sleek nail polish color very soft & girlie pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite one is Nails inc Walton Street. xoxo

    www.lipstickonyourpillow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥