Tuesday, February 22, 2011

NYX Mood Lip Gloss

If you wanted to try Too faced Mood swing / Smashbox O lipgloss , yes the same lipgloss which is Emotionally-activated and high shine.A selection of shade-shifting lip glosses that blossom into a variety of perfect pink shades. In easy language It changes the color with the body temperature /PH but the price always put you off.
Then there is a good news, Nyx cosmetics introduced NYX Mood Lip Gloss



What it is:

Magic lip gloss starts off clear then turns into the most perfect shade of reddish-pink on your lips. It's a tube of heavenly shiny bliss and your lips couldn't be any more natural and sexier! 

Price :$ 4.50
Availabilty :Ulta.com ,cherryculture.com





If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

2 comments :

  1. I wanted to try this ^^ The tibe looks cute but yeaah, the problem lies with the price taq =\

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bourjois also did something similar to this as well last year...

    i did a review here: http://veryrandomrambles.blogspot.com/2010/10/bourjois-rose-exclusif-lip-gloss.html

    I like the bourjois one it wasn't bad!! would love to give this one ago but nyx is hard for me to get hold ofxox

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥