Monday, January 31, 2011

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Pineapple Facial Enzyme Mask - Review

 I bought this mask during one of trips to Lahore. I saw it first on youtube a long time ago. But it never caught my interest but i saw it again in Potpourri DHA lahore and i just went for it because now i know what Facial Enzyme Mask/AHA means :)



Freeman Beauty Claims  : This enzyme mask, with Pineapple extract and AHAs, gently exfoliates while lightly moisturizing, leaving your skin soft, supple and younger-looking.

Suggested Usage:Apply generously to clean face and neck, avoiding eye area. Leave on skin for 10 minutes. Rinse well with warm water.Recommend: Use at least twice a week.





Let me start by saying that this mask includes a heap of natural ingredients like real pineapple, aloe and chamomile and also intensive ingredients for exfoliation including lactic acid, glycolic acid and of course the enzymes from the pineapple. Freeman Facial Enzyme Mask with Pineapple comes in a yellow tube but as well in squeeze tube with a large picture of a pineapple. I should have gotten the squeeze tube because its really hard to get the product from the tube i got.

 
This smells good, like pineapples. The texture is very unusual ,its grainy, like micro bead, it feels like jam texture wise. When i first squeezed it i loved how it felt ,it looked and smells like mashed pineapple,almost making me taste it. The consistency is pretty thick.



I like to massage it on my face after washing my face and then i leave it alone to dry. Suggested time is 10 mins but i leave  it on my face sometime more than 10 mins.Then i will spalsh water on face and massage it in circular motion and then wash my face. It dries clear and will tingl/ cooling effect a little but nothing major. When i wash my face i didn't notice any OH MY GOD kind of change but my face does look clearer and smoother.
If you dont know AHAs penetrate the dead surface cells of the skin, loosening the molecular bonds that attach them to the underlying tissues. The loose cells slough off, exposing newer skin.(source)

I forgot their exact price but I do think it was around rs250-350



Over all the price is right and the ingredients are great for the skin so its a pretty decent product so i will recommend to Freeman Feeling Beautiful Pineapple Facial Enzyme Mask a try.





If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

1 comment :

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥