Monday, January 31, 2011

Free Sample of Maybelline FitMe



Earlier today i shared some information about Maybelline FitMe range now you can Go HERE to request a sample of Maybelline FitMe Foundation.



  • Select a sample by clicking the "Request Sample" button.
  • A window will prompt you to answer 
    1-3 survey questions, as well as to submit your address so we can send you your sample through the mail.
  • You may order as many different samples as you like, but please note that each household can get only one of each sample.
  • Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery

*Only available for U.S residents 


If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

3 comments :

  1. Thanks soooooooo much for sharing this info. I just ordered a sample. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this foundation....! I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else!
    free samples online

    ReplyDelete
  3. This may be useful, many thanks for the post, book-marked.
    Link Building Services

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥