Friday, January 28, 2011

Deal Alert- Cherry Culture Valentine's Day Sale




So this is a good chance of sticking up your favorite nyx products , even Milani, sinful colors ,LA colors and many more.
Cherryculture.com you can get 20% off everything by using code VDS20. The sale runs now through February 1st. You can also get free shipping on orders of $40 or more

Will you hauling anything ? happy hauling ladies



This year Love is in the air . Every day between now and Valentine's, 'I have decided to hunt the best Valentines day deal and will be posting best gift ideas,deals here. See all the posts  on Valentines day specials here.




If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥