Friday, January 28, 2011

Cashmere Wear Ultra-Smoothing Bronzer


Im not really into bronzers but sometimes just cant pass cute packaging .I mean look at the detailing of Cashmere Wear Ultra-Smoothing Bronzer and tell me you aren't impressed ??


Physcians Formula claims 
  • Ultra-luxurious powder with the classic look and feel of cashmere leaves skin feeling smooth, soft and nourished.
  • Pearlescent bronze and gold are delicately woven together to deliver a rich, warm glow.
  • Skin radiates with a youthful bronze glow that lasts all day.
 Price :  $13.95



If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

2 comments :

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥