Thursday, December 2, 2010

Deal Alert -Nars lipgloss duos for $10 at Sephora.com

i was browsing sephora as usual and i discovered another amazing Nars $10 deal.

Sephora had 4 different NARS Lip Gloss/ Lip Stain Duo , and one NARS Duo Lip Gloss    for $1o each, Crazy right? because they normally cost $32.


 I had seen few youtube videos where gurus talked about Nars $1o duo glosses but they weren't available on sephora.com until i discovered them yesterday.I was waiting for my BI Christmas gift card which will be $15 off any $4o sephora order but i had to order as soon as i saw these because they sell out quickly.

I chose 3 out of 4 , the ones i ordered are Sayonara and Turkish Delight , Moon Fleet/ Indian Red and Kisses/ Pampa . and ofcourse i had to ordered Nars lip gloss duo in Orgasm/ Hustler.
I might order Sandpiper/ Daredevil in a week or so if it will still be in stock by then.
I also included Benefit Cosmetics Benefit To Go Beauty Bestsellers  so i can get free shipping.
Now i have to wait for my hubby to come visit me with all these and many other awsum goodies. 
I had ordered 4-5 time already from sephora and i am gonna order few more in coming weeks, let  me know if you wanna know what i got.


Do you guys like NARS lipgloss?

If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

3 comments :

  1. heya do let us know what you got!

    oh i noticed you aren't on facebook anymore... are you just keeping your page active and not your profile??

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and i'll be in Dubai mid dec. goin for good! and then i can finally have access to illamasqua and sephora... im dying to get the stuff i have a list of! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info! I just got a Sehora gift card today XOXO

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥