Friday, November 26, 2010

Whew… life has been so busy lately


I don't know where to start this Post ! My life has been so busy.
We're all really busy these days with few weddings coming up next few weeks, which are taking place out of city so we will be traveling a lot.
I have my own wedding (ruksati) to plan in spring 2011, that would be in i guess April or may.
I am finding it hard to take out time for commenting ,reviews, photos and blog with every passing day .To be honest i dont think i have left enough energy for that. I am glad that i have a loving family and husband to support me with my blogging :) 
I will tell you how in a month's time :)
I have been gone crazy by ordering so many thing last week, so i need to stop it .
My list is a work in process so if there is something you would like to see  or want me to review please let me know. I will try to blog as much as i can , rest assured i will be reading ally my favorite blog from my mobile Google reader











Its not like that i wont be blogging BUT it wont be as regular as it used to be. I will be posting as much i can. :)



If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

4 comments :

  1. Take a breather out, dont stress yourself! Congrats on the wedding XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I really miss you hun! :( I'm glad you're ok though :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. just started reading your blog..... so refreshing to see aomeone doing beauty blogs from pakistan........ hope you ll not start doing too much american stuff once you get married... :) does anyone know if lakme cosmectics are available in pakistan...... i read some reviews and now i am litreally dying to get my hands on one or two of their moisturisers

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous
    thanks for the encouragement . I will have more time to blog once i will settle down after ruksati in states with hubby. I will make sure to never stop blogging about Pakistani products.
    Lakme skincare is available in Pakistan BUT not everything is available. I got their Lakme Strawberry Creme like 6 months ago from my hometown , which is a smal city so i assume there will be more options available in bigger cities like lahore or karachi

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥