Saturday, September 25, 2010

Illamasqua Pure Pigment Alluvium Swatch,Review & Photos


No matter how much i convince myself that i need to do more of natural / neutral eye makeup, but i keep coming back to smoky , dark, Sultry Smoldery eyes.
Gold /Bronze / golden bronze is one of my all time favorite color. It complements my skintone so well.
There is no sharing that how much i fell in love with Illamasqua Pure Pigment Alluvium
If you want to see swatches, photos and Review

Jump



What it is :
Made to be played with. A metallic, high-shine, pure-colour powder that highlights eyes, cheeks and brows. Mix with eye shadow, blusher or use it on its own to intense effect. Bring out your bold side.( source)

Price: £15.00

Where you can buy this :
The intoxicating Art of Darkness Collection is available now at  ILLAMASQUA.COM

Illamasqua Pure Pigment Alluvium  comes in a signature classic black casing but the main attraction to the packaging the outer cover which has bug on it , I loved it





The eyeshadow case looks gorgeous. It’s sleek and luxurious at the same time.



Let’s take another look at the beautiful case.



This one is the most beautiful color.Its a dark and mysterious iridescent midnight blue.The color changes under different angles.Sometimes it looks like Lilac Blue multi colored but mostly golden shimmer.These metallic, high-shine, pure-color powders are made to be played with. Mix with eyeshadow, blusher, or use it on its own to highlight eyes, cheeks, and brows. Bring out your bold side with a swipe of Pure Pigment. 

 The cap opens up smoothly…

Did you know The hues in the blue make the whites of your eyes look brighter and whiter.
Whether your eyes are red from allergies, dryness, crying, itching or the morning after a late night out, try lining them with navy blue eyeliner.   

I have no idea why am I still buying blue eyeshadow when I have already tons of blues.I am for the record only love Dark , navy , petrol blue kind of shades.
I will use it all over my lid , or on the outer V, or on the crease, And I will certainly use it as eyeliner so many times.I have seriously fallen for Alluvium. 


swatched dry
Its a very soft finely milled powder with multi colored shimmer to it, so far i can see gold, red , purple , green and silver.
I have used  Alluvium on two different occasion , in two different ways. It looks stunning used as it is but it looks super stunning if its used wet, because foiling brings out the intensity of this pigment.
Below i have used Alluvium as a liner , i used it wet with my mixing medium , and under lower lashline, i used it dry , them i used kajal on my waterline, and then taking a pencil brush i blended them slightly. I used benefit badgal mascara.



Overall I think Illamasqua Pure Pigment Alluvium is worth the price. The packaging is simple and elegant, the shade is wearable, the quality is exceptional.However i wish it was easily available in Pakistan



Have you tried or bought anything from this Illamasqua  's Collection?
any favorites?
What is your favorite blue eyeshadow?




If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

5 comments :

  1. super excited, this is for me the star product of the collection, too gorgeous for words wow.
    oh and you're 2 away from 600 readers, pretty spiffingly amazing! eeee :) xx
    congratulations
    liloo/@tsunimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! this is amazing.I have always wanted illamasqua...but always shy away coz of the price. but i have my eyes on the bronzer. hey ur blog is awesome. am now a follower.plz do drop by my blog & be a follower. take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this blue suits your eyes so much. i never thought blue would go with brown eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg! this is gorgeous! it's super pigmented and I love how you used it as an eyeliner!

    kajraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the packaging and the color is gorgeous, it looks great on you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥