Saturday, September 25, 2010

Guest Post - Nail Art Orange and Floral



A lovely friend  & ex-colleague Annie wanted to share her creative Nail art with us.

She is really creative and talented ,  Thank you babe for letting me share your work here.*hugs*


Jump













Isnt it gorgeous?

I loved it.

Do you love nail art?
would you like to see more Nail arts posts on Glossicious?



If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

5 comments :

  1. WOW, shes very creative :) love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow awesome! where does she live? does she do it for others too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sara
    yup she is :)

    @ishma
    she lives in lahore and na she is too busy in work. she never did my nails :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow love that orange...gorg nail art xxx
    http://pinkissimo-pinkhair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥