Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Video-How i apply Flawless Foundatoin for pictures

I got few emails asking me to post about how i apply my foundation, tips and trick when i take pictures for my blog www.glossicious.com Instead of writing a post about it , i filmed this video, Hope you will find it helpful :) Please Rate , Comment and Subscribe.

please check out video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO6IKWkGblU


Update :Please keep in mind that its  not how i apply my daily foundation. I hardly wear makeup in my daily life . But Its only how i apply my foundation when i am taking photographs for blog and want a doll like complexion .
Some of you asked me why i used concealer before foundation ? Or What is the right way to apply it?
There are tricks to covering up problems and then essentially camouflaging the concealer itself. I apply it before foundation ,once you apply concealer BEFORE foundation , you won't need as much foundation.
There is some confusion over whether to apply concealer or foundation first,qwll i personally believe if it works for you, mean if you achieve the desired effect, and look good, then it doesn't matter how you put your concealer on. :)


If you enjoyed this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

12 comments :

  1. wow you use the stippling brush so effortlessly. i'm intimidated a little by it, to tell you the truth!
    and that art deco concealer looks creaaaamy. nice!
    plus i totally love your accessories. so bright and colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You apply a stick foundation and then a liquid one? but why? your skin looks good, why wear so much makeup honey? Anyway, you're so cute! :)

    drugstoreandbargainlover

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tht is a very nice video & yr skin looks really fab in the end! Good Job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rima
    stippling brush applies foundation like a breeze. now i know what i was missing . heh i like my accessories to be bright. Thanks:)

    @ Stavroula
    etude foundation isnt so pigmented and i am going through some zits and breakouts so i use it as concealer prior to foundation. GEE ! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay so happy to see our own Sara on youtube good job girl the video is so good ,you applied concealer after the liquid foundation but I usually learn makeup from Michelle phan on youtube she applies concealer before the liquid foundation so I am confused what is the right way?although I don't need concealer so much because I have very clear skin but I do have very light dark circles so what's your advice

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Alvira
    i will try to have better voice quailty in future , it was first vid and i was so nervous :) Regarding concealer , plz keep in mind that itys now how i apply my daily foundation. Its only how i apply my foundation when i am taking photographs for blog and want a doll like complexion ,
    There are tricks to covering up problems and then essentially camouflaging the concealer itself. I apply it before foundation ,once you apply concealer BEFORE foundation , you won't need as much foundation.
    There is some confusion over whether to apply concealer or foundation first,qwll i personally believe if it works for you, mean if you achieve the desired effect, and look good, then it doesn't matter how you put your concealer on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love it, I Love the Video,
    Btw What was the first Brush Were You Using, Couldn't Read The Company Make On The Video..
    I Think You Should Have Talked More tho :)
    Overall I Loved it :)


    http://makeupsaga.blogspot.com/
    Aleen Dazzle
    Toodles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @AleenDazzle
    Its by Luscious , a pakistani brand :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. watched your video..it was a very different way of applying foundation but effective i must say..just a teeny tiny problem was that i couldn't see what product you were using when. I also read the titles and it gave me all the details but i still couldn't be sure about the pattern..:(
    please follow my blog :)
    waiting for more videos..:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice video!! I just love it. It's show a different way of applying foundation. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely video Sarah..Please keep making more of them. The best part is that you are so much at ease doing your makeup that it looks so natural.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥