Thursday, July 1, 2010

Favorites: Coral Blushes


This summer beauty is all about bright color, bold trends, a sexy summer glow and so much more.Coral is a major color trend for this summer as always.I have just recently become interested in coral cheeks, to be honest it's not a colour I even thought of as something I could wear, but to my surprise it looks good on medium dark or NC30-35 skin tone.
I own many blushes,I cant stop buying more , God help me.I planned to write this post a month ago but I was waiting for a package to arrive so i could add those coral blushes to the list. It was dispatched on June 15 from USA via USPS priority mail. 
Lets hope i get it as it contains many interesting items.

So here are some of my Coral / Orange blushes and their swatches :)

1- Korres ZEA MAYS Powder Blush 44 Orange: Orange shade might seem scary to most of you but It is such a beautiful and  bright yet natural and a unique shade that can be worn everyday.Its deep coral.
2-Korres ZEA MAYS Powder Blush 45 Coral It is an almost pinky -peach that is very flattering on medium dark skin tone.It does have with slight shimmer.
3- Illamasqua Expose :is such a beautiful coral shade(although illamasqua described it as terracotta), It brings gorgeous warmth to the face.
* Read detailed  Glossicious review here*

*second picture is taken in better light*


*********

Now below are some of inexpensive coral blushes i love and their swatches.


E.L.F Candid Coral :This blush is a pinkish coral shade with gold shimmers. It’s gorgeous and inexpensive . Also read its a perfect dupe of NARS orgasm
 4US Wave 3-Color Blush in 03: Beautiful , highly pigmented bright peachy shade*read full review here*
Maybelline's Dream Mousse Blush in Coral: is the perfect addition to the Maybelline's Dream Collection.I loved my maybelline Mousse blush in soft plum but this one isnt really my favorite when it comes to pigmentation.*(Read Dream mousse blush soft plum review)*
Hi Fi Concentrated Gel Blush in Amore :- bright coral with golden flecks
*read full review here*


So girlies , Do you do corals?

On totally opposite side any one knows how long does priority mail takes to reach its international destination?

13 comments :

  1. I like ELF candid coral the most.
    Dream mousse coral blush is not very pigmented . hai na????

    ReplyDelete
  2. nahi yar i think i wasted my money on this one, i will try to work it in layers someday, i swatched it first time today. OOPS;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been lemming at an Orange blush. This post has confirmed that I should really buy one. :3

    Lovely swatches. <3

    What do you think of 4us? It's relatively affordable and I'm wondering if I should pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @sugar sugar
    4US blushes are very pigmented and affordable, if you are on a budget these would be prefect)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of them. Coral is just such a pretty color!

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Candid Coral from Elf and I love it!! Korres Coral looks gorgeous!! Do you remember how much you paid for it? in $ please :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Cynthia
    i know ! and they are so flattering :)

    @Stavroula I think they are around $24

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look awesome . So wish we can try Illamasqua here :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty :D I love corals but I haven't found one that shows up well on my skin yet. I have CG's Pretty Peach and it is okay. I will def check out the ELF one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liek both of the korres blushes. I have mac's ripe [each...it's some what coral.

    http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. I found a new love today - BLUSHES :P

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥