Wednesday, June 30, 2010

MAC In The Groove Collection Swatches

I read so many tweets in last few weeks, girls are really impatient and excited about MAC In The Groove Collection.This is by far in my opinion most anticipated collection in 2010.

To be honest if i knew we would have this collection available in Pakistan i would have been as excited as any one else. But unfortunately like all other LE collections we wont be having this one too.
If given option i would buy 
  • MAC Happy Together Mineralize Blush, 
  • MAC Band of Roses Mineralize Blush,
  • MAC Petticoat Mineralize Skinfinish
  • MAC Jazzed Lipstick
  • MAC Cremesheen Glass:  Fashion Whim,  and On the Scene,

If you want to see swatches of MAC In The Groove Collection, Please Head over to Karla's blog.

She swatched and wrote in detail about the products.

Are you planning to buy anything from  MAC In The Groove Collection??

4 comments :

  1. I'm definitely getting Band Of Roses and Petticoat. I'm debating on getting Call My Bluff lipstick though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm the only one in the planet who's not excited about MAC collections and stuff like that! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rai Band of roses is beautiful :)

    @Stavroula
    lolz i am not usually attracted to MAC but this looks like a nice collection

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the korres orange. So pretty. I want them all!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥