Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Illamasqua and Glossicious= Love

I adore illamasqua ! I really do , and i was blown away by their Body Electric Collection , Everything was so perfect and Pretty.illamasqua is Known for their intense colors and dramatic makeup, Every single product seemed like they have been through high class performance and professional testing. Alex Box, the creative director of illamasqua   is called "The most outrageous makeup artist of the world" by Sunday Times Style I follow @illamasqua on twitter and when i read there was an event gonna take place, in my heart i wished i was in UK , SO i could attend that.
Its an honor that Glossicious is the first ever blog in Pakistan which was sent some products by illamasqua, not once but twice.. well honestly first original package was lost when it was sent a month ago in big beautiful box :(, so they again took a chance and sent another package last week , which i got in like 5 days. It was first time that they were sending illamasqua
products to Pakistan Ever !.Thank you illamasqua! :D
Do believe in Dreams?? well they do come true , remember my wish list post (Read here) , I mentioned how much i want to try illamasquacream blush in Promise , Yup i got it.
So Ladies , Feast your eyes !!
*Unfortunately Due to heat factor Cream blush and one of eyeshadow from Liquid Metal Palette were half melted*

Cream Blusher

Tease, hypnotise, use to effect. Highlight your cheekbones, shape your face, build and blend with
fingers or a brush to create the colour intensity you desire. Use over foundation for impact, or under for a captivating glow. However you apply it, be daring. 

View in detail

Promise

Warm candy pink, dewy finish


 

4-Colour Liquid Metal Palette

Indulge in a myriad of metallic shades and gild your work of art. Each Liquid Metal is amazingly rich and highly pigmented, giving you the power to dazzle and delight at will. Apply with fingers or a brush to eyes, face and body. Now is your time to shine. 

 

Gleam Cream


Containing iridescent, pearlescent pigments, this lightweight cream is suitable for face and body, lifting and highlighting wherever it’s applied. Use on its own or mix with foundation for an immediate skin brightening effect that will illuminate the night.

Flex -Iridescent skin brightener


Powder Blusher

Illuminate, radiate, make your face come alive with the colour and drama of Illamasqua Powder Blusher. Colour-intense and highly pigmented, use it to shade, brighten, enhance and define the shape of your face.  Be bold, be daring, be the centre of attention.

Expose

Soft terracotta, matt finish
 
 

I also got a beautiful Body electric poster with a illamasqua booklet and a post card :)

I will be reviewing and swatching them soon. as per now my cream products are resting in my fridge  :)

I am signing off, i am going to stare at these beauties for hours now , i wonder what happened to my First illamasqua box of goodies?


Please visit http://www.illamasqua.com , because its Makup For your alter ego


10 comments :

  1. Damn, when I saw the blush and the e/s I was " oups what happened ^^?"
    I love Illamasqua as well, good quality and good pigmentation ;)
    xoxo
    Liloo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oOOh they look beautiful and full of pigment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo you lucky girlie!! I love Illamasqua!!
    JEALOUS! Haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gleam cream seems like MAC's strobe cream!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OooO please please do a review/swatches! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe yup they are so pretty , i can stare them al day :PP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I'm loving all the things u got...esp Promise. I don't care if it's half melted :D

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!! Do the cream blush review soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ cynthia

    heheh i kept it in my fridge , it so pretty baby doll kinda pretty

    @ rati

    yayee atlast :) i will

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! I've never tried Illamasqua, but I've only heard good about them.. Just like everyone's praising MAC too. But unfortunately they don't sell those brands in my country :( But surely, when I'm going to London again, I'll buy lots of make up by those brands!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥