Monday, May 31, 2010

4US- My favourite Blush - Review


I love .. LOVE .. LOVEE it. It gives just the right amount of color and Flush. It is pigmented , but not over the top. so i can wear it wothout getting worried that my brush will pick up alot.
blush' design is cute ,its wavey.It had 3 shades but from the same color family. Very pretty

Packaging : simple,sturdy and sleek.
Texture : Smooth and Creamy
  Available at :I f you are in Lahore , you can
check them out at Alfatah Liberty Market,
Gulberg
*update*super market shaheen chemist or d.watson  islamabad
  Price : Rs 550-575


If you have 4US in your city , its worth paying a
visit




So my girlies ! do you like my FOTD?? or shall i stop scaring you all ?:P

14 comments :

  1. I've never heard of 4US before. The color looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice face of the day :)
    You are gorgeous :)
    xoxo

    Liloo

    http://lilooandco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW you look gorgeous! :) and this blush looks nice... ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice FOTD! :3 The blush gives you such a natural and lovely flush of color although I'm not also familiar with the brand. Still, what matters is it looks pretty on you! LOL! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen your real pics and you are not even one percent what you are looking in this pic in reality.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh u look so pretty girl! How can anybody be rude at that?! That blush looks sooo...gorgeous!

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should make more FOTD pretty lady! :D Your smile is so warm <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gee !! thanks girls, you made me one happy bunny today ! ::))))
    this brand was quite new for me too, but i took the risk and bought it , i quite like the blush.

    @ anonymous

    i have NO idea what you are trying to say?
    do i look more pretty in my other pics? :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute. :) I loved the first piccy, very naughty. :*

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥