Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Revlon Matte Lipstick-Pink Pout-Review


I got this lipstick from Uk as a gift from my cousin, i asked her to get me this shade or the neutral n*** one,because I was really excited about Revlon's new matte range , although it looks like a lighter pink in the tube it actually comes out cool toned with a unique mauve undertone.The lipstick is pretty nice, creamy, and not drying at all
Its a  blue toned pink,Muted, almost gray,It could be cheaper dupe for mac angel lipstick.
I am medium warm(NC 30 in MAC), and this shade of Revlon Matte lipstick in Pink Pout did not work for my complexion.The Revlon Matte lipstick in Pink Pout itself is awesome. It's creamy, moisturizing and doesn't make your lips feel dry or gross.But when i used my Barry M gloss in toffee over the lipstick, it changed the whole look and i loved it.
 ( looks gorgeous with a gloss.isnt it?)

  Yes!!! I will be purchasing other shades in the future.I love nudes and pinks...obviously, but I will have to decide whether or not I would really be able to put up with the texture.

have you tried Revlon Matte lipstick in Pink Pout ? or any other Revlon Matt lipstick?

13 comments :

  1. Godddd, I wish my Revlon Nude Attitude came out like that also! Instead, it came out all weird and was dissolving when I tried to put on a layer of gloss *cries*

    http://the-beautifool.blogspot.com/2010/03/revlon-matte-lipstick-nude-attitude-001.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review! I saw so many reviews for Nude Attitude and Pink Pout online and was tempted but my skintone is NC30 too so I guess I won't be getting Pink Pout now.

    I did get the Revlon Matte lippie in Mauve It Over though - it suits my skintone and looks really natural. Maybe you can try it out! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear....i am seriously happy :) u r finally back after the LONG hiatus...

    Whatever, the shade suits u...if u think this washes you out, u r wrong :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also think that the shade suits you. may be pait it with a hot pink blush. I loved the revlon Matte collection, have a rose dew from their collection but I have a little problem with the colour so I mute it down with my watershine lippy. :P

    It's good to see you back babes. :) And so happy that you joined the forums. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice review. i have the nude attitude. it's a great DS nude, but i gotta say the formula does need some gloss w/ it so it's not so dry for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colour looks good on you Sarah..

    Looks like mattes are IN to stay :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ thanks girls :) i didnt like the color on my lips alone so when i paired it with lipgloss( thanks to rati for her advise) ,it looked much much better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I will get some for myself too since summer is here

    ♥XX♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. VERY pretty shade on you! I have this Pink Pout lippie too and it looks fabulous with gloss over it as you stated!I dont care for the texture either, its very drying like a lot of mattes. So a good gloss is a must with it! I ADORE Revlon Smooth Nude lipstick, I think its the "Colorstay" one, slimmer longer tube. Texture is great and its pretty nude. Its similiar to Creme D Nude in color, maybe a tad warmer? ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks nice on you Sarah! I could never carry off such a shade. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks good on you, have it and made a review on my blog :) You can check it out as well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey,
    from where you bought Revlon lipsticks in Pakistan??/

    ReplyDelete
  13. @maryam
    didnt buy it from pakistan. Bought it from U.k

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥