Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Soap & Glory Glow Lotion:Glow with 50s retro glitz

I love glitz and glamour! I love glossy, shiny hair and a shimmer on my skin and more than that I adore Soap & glory products in general.Soap & Glory formulas are not tested on animals


 


It's fabulous! As you would expect from any Soap & Glory product.  It appears a little bit wet look on the skin and is very hydrating but not one bit greasy and a little goes a long way. It doesn't go on clumpy as it isn't a thick cream but a fairly thinnish lotion and it blends on to the skin like a dream!

I have some dry patches of skin and again this doesn't 'collect' on to that but actually smooths it out and I have better skin in general using it! It really does highlight for hours and no transfer on to clothes or people it's just really easy to use.

So now we've established that it does as it promises and with ease what about the scent? Well again another reason to love Soap & Glory! They say the fragrance is .... !mmm. It is a musky, soft with a sweet cupcake smell.It smells divine ... so girly and feminine, I love it! it has a fresh, strong smell.  But again  I absolutely love the smell of the entire Soap and Glory line... its kind of smell that I just can't put my finger on.if you don't like strong smell , I must warn you this producst might give you a headach, beacause this baby got strong smell..
The glow is subtle, and looks great on the legs, shoulders, pretty much anywhere you would like to glow

 How i Use It : Massage it into my shoulders and on the bend of my neck for a hypnotic, fragranced, sexy hint of golden glamour



 The packing is the first thing that jumps out at you, its retro call and is a shout out to the 195os.There is a great description on the front clear yet fun!

My brother Got it from Boots for me during his trip to U.k december 2009 along with few other soap & glory products including sexy puker .


I am feeling so grumpy and lazy today , so didn't take pictures  / swatch . i will update the swatch later today :)



Have you tried soap and glory Yet?? Do you have any favorite body highlighter??

3 comments :

  1. I love glossy, shiny hair and a shimmer on my skin and more than that I adore Soap & glory products in general.It doesn't go on clumpy as it isn't a thick cream but a fairly thinnish lotion and it blends on to the skin like a dream.This all product are adorable, I'm going to keep some of these products in mind :) Thank you for sharing.
    certified organic makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips! I've been using face naturals anti blemish serum for my pimples. Works great and they are chemical free. Anyway,thank to your post so informative to me.

    obagi Philippines

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥