Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Coastal Scents:Rich Volume Mascara

I got  newsletter yesterday from coastal scents that they launched their mascara, so i thought to share this news with you.,Mascara wand looks big and almost like my bourjous Volume clubbing mascara, i might order this to see if it can replace my Beloved mascara.*looks at Bourjois Volume clubbing with utter love*

The Coastal Scents Rich Volume Mascara contains emollients for treating your lashes while offering buildable volume that will last throughout your day.

 


ONLY $ 6.95


Ingredients: Water, Carnauba wax, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyisobutene, Silica, Aminomethyl Propanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acrylates/Octyl Acrylate Copolymer, Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Panthenol, Glycerin, Sodium Carboxymethyl Starch, Hydrolyzed Wheat, Acrylates Copolymer, Vinyl Caprolactam/VP/Dimethylaminoethylmethacrylate Copolymer, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Lauroyl Lysine, Iodopropynyl Butyl Carbamate, Methyl Paraben, Butl Paraben, Propylene Glycol


Visit Coastal Scents Site



What do  you think about Rich Volume Mascara??

1 comment :

  1. I am a mascara nut!! Alas, I did not find that the Coastal Scents rich volume mascara was worth the to-do. I got it in one BIG clump. It does not come close to my ol' faithful Maybelline Great Lash. I also got the Voluminous Million Lashes. Aside from the great gold case, it's nothing special and actually smells very funny. So funny that I had people in my class staring at me as a i kept scrunching my brow, looking up and trying to sniff my eyeballs.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥