Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lip Swatch-Maybelline Shine Seduction Glossy Lipcolor - #740 Mocha Fix


740 "Mocha Fix". It's the perfect shade of brown for me, neither too dark nor too pale( It looks very dark in tube but payoff is bit lighter than that). It has a beautiful sheen, glossy without being over-sparkly. The consistency isn't sticky, which is nice, although I think this is what contributes to it not having super staying power. I had No problems with too much product coming out and it glides comfortably on the lipsI love the packaging definitly more grown up looking It has the click-applicator - it works well and is easy to control for me


For detailed review please check out divija's review here,also check out her blog, she has amazing sense of humor and her review are excellent

3 comments :

  1. Very pretty!!!
    Thanks for commenting on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review and sensible diversion :) we both fit very best in the "lazy goose" category. nobody can beat us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shades of brown are my favorites, and this one is really pretty :))

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥