Saturday, February 20, 2010

Diorissime Makeup Palette by Dior

Its so pretty and pink , and guess who just ordered it *raises hand sheepishly*
i know am hopeless , i mean when i want to buy a BB cream i take ages to think about it and end up putting it in my basket and not checking out.

well i am gonna get this palette in few days, i asked my cousin to bring it for me from Singapore.Should i be more excited??

 Diorissime Makeup Palette is a complete set for a perfect and trendy makeup. This palette combines the most glamorous shades and textures with a luxurious Couture clutch! 

 worth USD 99.00( let me know if im paying more or less?)

Diorskin Forever Compact Extreme Wear Makeup SPF 25 PA++ #020 Light Beige 3.2g
Diorblush Glowing Color Powder Blush 3.2g + Brush
Eyeshadow 1.25g x 6 colors + 2 Double-Ended Applicators
Mascara Diorshow #090 Black 5ml
Dior Lipgloss #257 Organdi Pink 4ml


( lets take 2 mins of silence and admire this beauty)


err well what can i say?? i told you i am hopeless.

8 comments :

  1. I declare that I am jealous ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg that looks so fabulous. I want! But can't afford it :(
    ♥XX♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for entering and blogging about my giveaway.
    You have a fantastic blog and I'm already a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this palette is a dream and it is pink !!! And don't blame yourself, it is really hard to resist, sooooo beautiful!!! XOXO from Brazil :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want tis so badly. once u get this, do a review and a FOTD whatever.....officially jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink!!! ^^ I love it! ^^ I want to buy a wallet like that, hehe.. At first I think it was a clutch bag, haha..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Olá, linda de morrer, também quero. Bjos doces

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥