Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year & Happy Valentines Day

Happy Chinese New Year, everyone! And BIG thanks to those of you who came and joined my Blog recently
It's a huge celebration across Asian cultures.
So All my Asian Followers ,and  Happy Chinese New Year to all who's celebrating it




And how can i Forget Happy Valentine’s Day 

oh yea well happy valentines day anyway ..err




and If you are single like me (Yep, I’m one of those, diehard romantic who just so happens to be single)
. and have NO plans for weekend Join me on twitter, I’ve been single more Valentine’s Years/Days than I dread to reveal
and lets pour our hearts out and have fun . 


And for the ladies who have plans for this special romantic day.I hope most,if not everyone have a nice evening on valentines day
as Tali from glossgoss says  Valentine's Day
You shouldn't have to wait for one day a year to be romantic and make an effort! It should be a regular thing!
and Its my sisters 6th Wedding anniversary
so Rub happy wedding anniversary.love u sis.




xoxo


sarah




5 comments :

  1. A very Happy Valentine's day to you too sweetheart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha don't worry, your not alone,
    I am single this valentines day too
    Valentines day is just one of those days i really cant stand!
    I love your blog hun <3
    (:
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sarah..

    Happy Valentines day to yu too :-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. same! :) happy chinese new year and happy valentines day. Im chinise/viet so have a good day my asian blog buddy :P! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Happy Valentine's day and Chinese New Year :D

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥