Monday, February 15, 2010

BodyShop-Peppermint Cooling Leg Gel


Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Leg Gel

Best if you want to: Rejuvenate your tired, aching legs and stimulate circulation with an energizing, lightweight gel that provides a cool, refreshing boost.

Best for: all skin types
How it works:

    * Community Trade peppermint oil promotes a cooling sensation to leave feet feeling refreshed and helps to combat odor.
    * Horse chestnut is rich in antioxidants that protect skin’s structure and improve circulation and tone.

Key Ingredient:

Peppermint essential oil
Helps to leave your feet feeling cool, refreshed and fragranced. Helps to overcome foot odor

Tips:Soak feet using the Peppermint Cooling Foot Soak. Apply Peppermint Cooling Foot Lotion to your feet so they feel as refreshed as your legs!

How to use :Pour the gel into your hands and massage over your legs, as required.The main use is of course on legs: when tired, swelling, and aching. Whether tired from standing around, or heat, or damp, or plain old overused muscles.
Just squeeze out a dollop and smooth over skin; leave for a few minutes before rubbing in, & massaging.In Pakistan we have usually hot and humid days so i use it to cool my skin down or  it can work on sunburns to bring relief to your skin. 
The scent of peppermint oil and eucalyptus oil smells so great, it calms you down and releases tension even before you apply it to your feet, ankles and legs, so I don't forget to smell it before i start applying it on my legs.
The gel rubs on smoothly and dries quickly, but does leave your legs feeling a little sticky, but it wont stain your clothes as its non greasy.


One word of advise : this may cause reactions on recently-shaved/waxed  legs! OUCH


 
(Ignore the condition of Bottle, it suffered alot in  hands of my 4yr old nephew*mwah love him sooo very much)) 

Would you try it in this summer ?



xoxo

Sarah


10 comments :

  1. Wow..

    Sarah..

    This is also one of the most amazing products I used from TBS..and woo hoo..you overtook me in writing the post :-)

    TC

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheh.. you could do that too, it would be fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds Nice :D

    I use Biotique's Chlorophyll Gel for my feet :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, dont even thnk of changing anything on ur blog! I subscribed again coz I was not able to open ur blog frm that old blog ID! ARRRGGGGGGHHH

    I did see the peppermint range at TBS last week, but I dont thnk I would buy these unless they come in sale ;) they smell very refreshing! I want the peppermint foot scrub badly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ div

    i havent changed anything :( its still same. u unfollowed me. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use the peppermint foot cream and love it! havent tried this out, but i love the range, so i might! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey,

    btw, even i am confused about your blog. in many places, i saw your blog address as something else,but when the link is clicked, there is no blog..

    ReplyDelete
  8. er r u talking bout sarahlovesmakeup? it was my old URL , i have changed it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there!, just wanted to let you know that you have won my giveaway! please do respond, so I send you your prize. 3days to respond.
    http://simplybeautifulyou.blogspot.com/2010/02/50-follower-giveaway-wi-nn-er-thanks-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look who has won a giveaway again. :P The product sounds so soothing and relaxing. I guess I am gonna give it a try.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥