Saturday, December 26, 2009

FIRST Mac Product... Help needed !!!!





Hello hello my lovelies,
I know i wasnt suppose to blog and enjoy my holidays but i needed a serious help or suggestion.. Am off to big city in few days and my sis to dubai, and i made me mind to purchase or ask my sister to buy me first mac product despite the fact i wanted to buy mac in london wit my man :-), i cant hold it anymore, lol
so all i want to know from all of you which "mac lipstick" do you recommend for medium dark skin, i have heard alot , i mean alot bout "angel " but i am bit hesitant regardin it being to pale on my skin. So pls suggest some, or any other products which you think is "must have" .
So i need helppp
Help me decide my girls

xx


9 comments :

  1. Well what kind of color do you feel you want .. Like a neutral or a red lipstick or what exactly?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin for neutral or nude. Not really into dark one . Any suggestion?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin for neutral or nude. Not really into dark one . Any suggestion?

    ReplyDelete
  4. a MAC 217 brush, or woodwinked e/s or carbon e/s

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, u cud try Viva Glam range...great cause and great colors :) pls dont thrash if u dont like my suggestion ;)

    divijareddy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. MAC's Dazzleglass is awesome! Satin Taupe eyeshadow is a great shade that has a huge following. It's very pretty, and makes for a great blending color!

    Hope this helps!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'm late but the Mac lipstick which is a pretty natural nude i have is 'Hug Me'
    Another shade which would look good on medium dark skin tone is 'Faux' Esha Deol wore it on the cover of Cosmo once.
    ♥XX♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. did you get one-what did you get?? If you didn't do it already then a great nude that would suit you i think is blankety or as the last poster said 'hug me' is another nice one. Hue is my favourite nude that might work for you too
    LauraSummer X

    ReplyDelete
  9. No girls , you arent late , infact i am still thinking so buy few more lipsticks, i went to nearest mac counter and held angel my hand and felt nothing :s
    instead i lliked myth so its my first mac purchase , and i also ordered loverlorn and creamsheen in partyline :)
    i am still on HUNT so more suggestion would be appreciated

    xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥