Thursday, December 31, 2009

And Yet one more Year.!!. "Happy New Year 2010"




In the New Year,I wish all of  you the best year you’ve ever had,and that each New Year,will be better than the last.May you realize your fondest dreams and take time to recognize and enjoy ,each and every blessing.New is the year, new are the hopes and the aspirations, new is the resolution, new are the spirits and forever my warm wishes are for u.Have a promising and fulfilling new year.I'm planning to stay at home with my mom , as my sister and brother are still abroad and dad is in another city so we will pretty much have hot cocoa and watch fireworks on TV.I am not actually so excited about new year :( as yet .so many losses but I gained so much thanks tp Almighty God,so i will be optimistic for 2010.I am thankful for so many things,so i keep forgetting my sorrows, i havent done my resolutions list yet, i might wont, im working on a wish list instead, resolution seems so outdated now .(loll)

,anyhooo ,hope all of you will have lovely new year night , im waiting desperately to check out FOTD,EOTD,OOTD SO MUCH



 



 
Looking back on the months gone by,
As a new year starts and an old one ends,
We contemplate what brought us joy,
And we think of our loved ones and our friends.
Recalling all the happy times,
Remembering how they enriched our lives,
We reflect upon who really counts,
As the fresh and bright new year arrives.





My Happy New Year wish for you
Is for your best year yet,
A year where life is peaceful,
And what you want, you get.
A year in which you cherish
The past year’s memories,
And live your life each new day,
Full of bright expectancies.
I wish for you a holiday
With happiness galore;
And when it’s done, I wish you
Happy New Year, and many more.
 
 


 


 
New Year's Resolutions? Wishes? What is it where you are? any special celebrations?? what did you wear , and special makeup done???













No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥