Tuesday, September 14, 2010

L-O-V-E Sigma F 30 Large powder brush-- Review

When it comes to professional makeup brushes, there is no better choice then Sigma Beauty. You can purchase the whole brush roll, or buy them one by one. Check out their huge selection at Sigmabeauty.com

Large Powder Brush 


What it is: 
Very dense with a rounded top. Ideal to apply powder products on face and body. Natural bristles.









This is probably my favorite brush that I own. I have used it in almost all my youtube videos from the day i got it. I have only have a handful of mix brushes from Coastal scents , E.L.F and Luscious. My makeup brushes collection rapidly increased after i started blogging.
Sigma F 30 is a very dense brush with a rounded top.Its made of natural Bristles.It has a long, sturdy handle and it just feels luxurious to me when i am using it.It is  really ideal to apply powder products on face.Sigma F30 is really very versatile for me , The size of the brush head is big and perfect for my big face ,as it does a wonderful job with loose and pressed powders and, for me it works amazing with bronzer. I use it for blending and buffing as well.
F 30 makes the application very fast and easy due to the size  and the density of the bristles being just right. 

I have washed it many times, it did bleed when i washed it for the first time and shedding was minimal , But now shedding has stopped as well bleeding
Recently Sigma Makeup changed their brushes  numbering system. Now their brushes now have unique numbers and the letter F, E and L before the number, indicating face, eyes and lips. 

You can buy it individually or as part of their different brush kits like Face Kit ,Face and Eyes Kit, or like in Complete Kit without Brush Roll - Black
  Individual Brush costs :
$16.00 and it is definitely worth it!

and  Yes! Sigma Beauty ships worldwide and offer a variety of USPS shipping options to meet your needs.

I adore this brush! It's amazing.  Its a must have in anyone's collection for many reasons , let me name few 1- affordable , 2-Great quality , 3-ships worldwide , 4- huge collection of brushes to choose from. and many more


 Recently Sigma Makeup changed their makeup brushes numbering system,Previously they used MAC inspired numbers on their brushes . But Now  their brushes have unique numbers and the letter F, E and L before the number, indicating face, eyes and lips.

Final Say : If your looking for MORE detailed instructions on how to use your brush set, Sigma has their own You tube channel, which shows videos of different makeup tutorials, so you'll never be lost or confused and check out their Face book page , where they host giveaways as well as different contests .which shows videos of different makeup tutorials, so you'll never be lost or confused




 Disclaimer:
i was sent product for the purpose of this review only. All opinions are my own. No compensation was received for this post.


If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

10 comments :

  1. I love this brush :) So soft and dense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow excellent brushes. I love these all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I love Sigma brushes but never tried one....I usually use Vega brushes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your nail polish, what is it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's one of my fave brushes too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @sophie
    Thank for commenting lovely :) Its a gorgeous brush. perfect size :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @marina , Stavroula and @ Rakhshanda
    Its a must have brush. Love it. now i want to buy other sigma brushes

    ReplyDelete
  8. are makeup train cases available in pakistan?

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥