Sunday, August 28, 2016

15th Anniversary Collection By Kate - Rimmel London


Anniversary Collection: Lasting Finish Lipstick By Kate

First introduced in 2011 to mark the 10th anniversary of Rimmel and Kate’s relationship, Lasting Finish Lipstick By Kate was the model’s debut make-up line. Loved by Rimmel girls everywhere, it’s a global phenomenon with thousands of lipsticks sold over five years. Building on this success the anniversary collection stars four lust-worthy shades – two reds and two nudes - each inspired by a classic Kate look.


Lasting Finish Lipstick By Kate
  • High-intensity colour formula infused with light-reflecting Black Diamonds.
  • Long-lasting colour - up to 8 hours wear.
  • Smooth, creamy texture for comfortable wear all day long.




Shades:
  • #51 Muse Red 
  • #53 Retro Red 
  • #55 My Nude 
  • #56 Boho Nude

  • Muse Red #51 is a rich, head-turning crimson that evokes Kate’s effortless elegance on the red carpet. Kate comments: “When I’m going somewhere special, a bold red lip makes me feel ‘done’. I created Muse Red for that perfect blend of drama and sophistication.”

  • Exuding vintage glamour, Retro Red #53 is a sumptuous berry red that reflects the revamped ‘40s and ‘50s retro style that Kate adores.

  • Boho Nude #56 is a warm caramelised nude that complements Kate’s laid-back boho look. She says: “My secret to pared-back boho beauty is natural, earthy shades. I love how the caramel tones of Boho Nude lipstick warm my skin.”

  • Taking inspiration from Kate’s everyday street look, My Nude #55 is a beige nude shade for understated casual chic. Team with a blazer for a dash of Kate’s nonchalant cool.


2 comments :

  1. I received the retro red and boho nude the're awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received the retro red and boho nude the're awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥