Tuesday, June 16, 2015

The Diorskin Poudre Shimmer Ultra Shimmering All Over Face Powder

Dior Diorskin Rose Diamond Poudre Shimmer 
Dior Rose Diamond  is A magical shimmering pressed powder from Dior. Dior introduces Diorskin Shimmer Star, a light-filled pressed powder enriched with Jeweled Microdust™. These five micro-shimmering tones set off sparks of brilliance, highlighting your complexion. The ultra-fine, super-blendable formula virtually fuses with your skin for a sheer, radiant luminosity.
Dior Rose Diamond - pearl/ pink/ mauve/ soft plum/ pink

The Dior Rose Diamond skin shimmer is part of Dior star family . The same family which Dior amber diamonds belong to Diorskin shimmer star family . I bought Rose shimmer powder quite a long time ago and i have been using it quite often as you can see from the usage. Initially i wanted to buy the amber diamond but typical me who is always attracted towards pinky/mauvy cheek s products , I got the Rose Diamonds . Yes i know the price is steep but i think its worth the price But If you want more color i will suggest you to check out Rose. But If you want more of a bronzy look, go for Amber. The packaging is classic and sturdy . It comes in a beautiful navy compact with a huge mirror.



diorskin poudre shimmer rose diamond

The product itself is Soft and finely milled.I was scared that it might little more glittery but on application , i noticed that there are no obvious glitter in highlighter but beautiful sheen.But ofcourse blending the highlighter is the key to most natural effect. It gives pearlescent baby pink glow.I see myself reaching for it usually when I am using a matte blush like Nars amour or Illamasqua Excite.  Its quite versatile in my opinion. I use it as a highlighter but lighter skin tones can certainly use it as blush as it gives  little bit of colour as well as shimmer . When i am using it ,I swirl my brush around all shades and then I sweep it over my cheekbones, and then very lightly across the bridge of my nose and my forehead or cupid bow. I love the way it looks . It also photographs really well. Dior Rose Diamond shimmer lasts almost 6-8 hours on me.

In below photo Left without flash - Right With flash
diorskin poudre shimmer rose diamond -applied


diorskin poudre shimmer rose diamond


diorskin poudre shimmer rose diamond

diorskin poudre shimmer rose diamond


diorskin poudre shimmer rose diamond



Do i recommend - Yes i know the price is steep but i think its worth the price But If you want more color i wil suggest you to check out Rose. But If you want more of a bronzy look, go for Amber.
Price - $44.00

6 comments :

  1. it is so pigmented.. and very pretty product :) I wish i could have something from DIOR... good pick girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my heart set on this highlighter for so long. It looks amazing on you. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm sounds interesting and looks great on you dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swatched this once, and it was lovely! <3 Looks very nice on you! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥