Tuesday, March 3, 2015

#WeeklyEssential - 03

Its time for desi weddings and explore new favourites . The products I am talking about today are some of my mostly used in past few weeks. They work perfectly if used together for a complete daytime look or used individually


Elizabeth and James - Nirvana Black :I got the Elizabeth and James rollerball duo this December. The has both versions but I am in LOVE with nirvana black. When I first sniffed it , it reminded me a lot of Viktor & Rolf flower bomb. Both smell strong and musky. This works wonderfully if paired with white one. They both create perfect balance between feminine and masculine.

MAC Retro Matte - Flat Out Fabulous :
This is really a fabulous lipstick. A beautiful "bright pink plum" . Its bright but not in your face kinda bright and will equally fabulous on fair and tan complexions. My second bright absolutely MAC favorite lipstick ,Moxie being first. 
L’Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara is one of products which made it to my weekly favorites.It took me sometime to fall in love with the mascara but Boy ! i am 60% sure that it can be my HG mascara #2, first one being Bourjous volume clubbing mascara.It gives my barely there lashes , bit of volume ,curl and makes them appear naturally thick, If used with an eyelash curler, the pairing could result in beautiful looking lashes, One con though , if you aren’t careful , it can clump the lashes.
MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation (NC35) : I love my MAC studio fix fluid more than any other foundations I own but I wanted something light for daytime / everyday wear. Its an excellent option for those who have dry skin and want (dewy) light- medium coverage. 
Beauty Blender (Original)This is by far BEST foundation/blending sponge I've tried so far. It cists more than 2000PKR and I gotta admit its worth every paisa. I have had it for almost a year now ,it still works great. The reason I have been loving it because before I was using my sigms F80 and elf flat top brush ,which would do nothing to dry patches on my face but with this I don't have to worry about anything. It makes my foundation look flawless. 
Misslyn Powder Blush #34 Pink Peach : A blush with beautiful pattern and soft texture. A soft coral matte blush .  Misslyn is a European brand which now available at all major cities as well as online at daraz.pk 

2 comments :

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥