Friday, March 6, 2015

#IpsyLove - February Ipsy


This months ipsy bag gets a thumbs up from me. I simply love everything I got and I know I I'll be using each and everything. One thing I've noticed is that they are now coming up with really cute looking bags and this one isn't exception. The bag is not only cute but pretty spacious too. 

How it works: Ipsy sends their subscribers four or five cosmetic, hair, and skincare products.  Each bag also includes exclusive coupon and discount codes for the products or companies featured in it, which is nice.  $10 a month for a rolling subscription, which can be canceled anytime, or $110 for a yearly commitment.

Things I received in my February Ipsy bag :

  • Model co blush cheek powder in cosmopolitan 
  • Luxie large angled blush brush 
  • Rob scheppy for 'tini beauty in pearl fizz 
  • Cargo cosmetics in angula 
  • Hey Hobey take it off exfoliating peel off mask


How to get ipsy in Pakistan:? You can contact Makeup & Accessories , But please keep in mind that there is usually a wait list 


4 comments :

  1. Loved the things you received and the bag is gorgeous.

    themeticulousperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got nice things! The color of the blush is beautiful ! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much does it cost you in PKR including delivery charges to your door step?

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥