Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Sweet Touch Lash Boost Mascara - Review & swatches


This review has been long due, the day I got it , I was leaving for Lahore, I stayed there for 10 days and this was my go to mascara, then came eid and I chose to use it and here I am today finally reviewing the sweet touch lash boost mascara.

The mascara that makes an average lash super long and ultra-dark, Gives intense yet light weight coverage to elevate the eye l ash dramatic new heights 
The mascara has the cutest packaging; it comes in a cute chubby black tube with hot pink lettering, the wand is perfect for my barely there lashes and covers each and every lash. This mascara adds great length but a lot of volume which I prefer in my perfect kind of mascaras.  The formula is great, it’s not very wet or dry and easy to apply. But the downside is if you aren’t careful, while applying but tends to clump and It made my lashes clumpy and spidery when I tried to layer it. I haven’t noticed any smudging or flaking once it’s dry and removal of this mascara is easy with a regular makeup remover or soap and water. 
Price-wise it is indeed a bargain if you are blessed with thick lashes. This mascara does not provide significant thickening but it does a great job at separating and lengthening the lashes. The formula is great for everyday wear and I haven’t noticed any irritation or redness. My preferred way of using it on top of another mascara, and it just gives my lashes that extra length to make them stand out the way I want .








  • Pros

Everyday mascara
Cute chubby packaging
Affordable price tag
Light weight coverage is perfect for everyday wear
Easily available
Looks very natural if you have naturally thick eyelashes

  • Cons

Tends to clump,
Doesn’t give much of volume to the lashes




Overall It is easy a great everyday mascara if you want your lashes to look natural and its is easy to work with and lengthens the lashes with some curl with hardly any volume . I am not totally wowed by it but I when i am in hurry and want a this a  no fuss everyday mascara this is the one i would pick.
Price & availability : Sweet Touch Lash Boost Mascara costs PKR 499/-  Sweet touch products are easily available at all makeup city outlets and leading stores nationwide. Check out sweet touch facebook for latest offer .





No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥