Wednesday, June 11, 2014

L’Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara Review

L’Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara Review

L’Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes -Black Mascara : Review, Photos

L’Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara  '(PKR 2000)is one of products which made it to my weekly favorites.It took me sometime to fall in love with the mascara but Boy ! i am 60% sure that it can be my HG mascara #2, first one being Bourjous volume clubbing mascara.


The Millionizer Brush has a multitude of bristles which separate lashes for a fanned-out effect. The elastomer applicator is ultra flexible with both long and short bristles to coat lashes. The Excess Wiper removes excess mascara: no overload, no clumps. It leaves the brush coated with just the right amount of formula to achieve a volumized appearance with no overload and no clumps.
L’Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes -Black Mascara : Review, Photos

If you are like me, then probably packaging was the first thing you will notice.It comes in a flashy gold and black tube. I have thin sparse lashes, the brush works great,The excess wiper allows it picks up right amount of product and manages to separate them nicely.The bristles are short and made of plastic and coats lashes well.What i love about this mascara is the when i am wearing it , it looks so natural. My go to look is, for face is use bourjois healthy mix foundation,I curl my lashes,Apply loads of L’Oreal volume million lashes mascara , apply essence Miami roller girl blush , and finish off with Revlon color burst balm 210 unapologetic , and i am good to go.It gives my barely there lashes , bit of volume ,curl and makes them appear naturally thick, If used with an eyelash curler, the pairing could result in beautiful looking lashes, One con though , if you aren’t careful , it can clump the lashes. 
The shade is black, REAL black, you can guess from the photos that it manages to make my lashes stand out. It feels so light weight, doesnt weigh down the lashes at all and it isnt waterproof but manages to last more than 8 hours on me in this heat.The removal is pretty easy, i use bioderma makeup remover but any eyemakeup remover will get the job done.Only con i could find is that it is ridiculously expensive. 

*you can check my lashes woithout mascara here





Price: PKR 2000/ US$6.29 to US$7.99
Availability: L'oreal retailer nationwide and just4girls.pk
Internationally -  target , walgreens,boots, L'oreal retailers
Selection: Available in waterproof formula as well.
Overalll:It gives my barely there lashes , bit of volume ,curl and makes them appear naturally thick, If used with an eyelash curler, the pairing could result in beautiful looking lashes, One con though , if you aren’t careful , it can clump the lashes. 

1 comment :

  1. I have been hearing a lot good about this one... LA splash and Maybelline the falsies are two of my HG mascara.
    Nice review.. wud love to try this one next :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥